Thursday, February 21, 2013

The countdown has begun already

I took a nap today and had a dream. I was at school at night. I had to go into my building but it was pitch black inside. Spooky. I didn't wanna go in but had to for some reason. I decided to go in. I didn't see a ghost but felt and even stepped on something indescribable. It was like a horror movie. I couldn't handle it well, so I stepped outside. There, I found many cats laying around everywhere. I got excited. I saw one of my students and asked him where all these cat were from. He said they're hiding during the day and comes out at night. Then all the sudden I realized that I had something in my pockets, both sides. I reached inside and touched something warm and fluffy. There were two kittens in my pockets! One was black and white and the other one was brown. They were tiny. I put them on my palm and carefully wrapped my hands around them. I want them! I screamed. And the very next moment I realized that I was leaving this place in a couple of months, so I can't have them.
I woke up there, still feeling the warmth of the kittens in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment