Monday, February 18, 2013

Yearning gaze at the perfect bed from the not-so-perfect bed



This is one of the pictures on the wall next to my bed. Who wants to be looking at the picture of the bed while laying on the bed already, right? Really. I don't know what I was thinking when I got it up there. I think it's from one of the Anthropologie catalogs came in the mail a while ago. I thought it was nice. Well, when I pay attention to the detail now, it is actually nice. This bed with the cute pink pipe frame is obviously for a couple, one side is for her and the other is for him. Two matching bed side tables, reading lamps, and books. Can't be more perfect than that.

I have a big bed for one person, and I always sleep on one side and other side wide open as if I'm always expecting someone. I have two pillows too when I only need one. Looking at this photo really makes me yearn for dozing off and waking up next to you and feeling complete again (so funny someone said, "each day is incomplete until I watch this video.")

No comments:

Post a Comment